Monday 22 August 2011

Grunge Meets Tailored


I think British style is much more free than American style. Now that is, obviously, a massive generalisation and there are for definite, eclectic dressers across the pond.

This is one of my more 'mixed up' looks. I opened my drawers (no jokes please) that morning and decided I wanted to wear Johnny Depp's face. As you may know, I'm a fan of a high waist so out came the denim shorts. I felt this probably needed to stay quite neutral so as to focus on the beauty that is Mr Depp, so I chose trusty black tights, a black blazer and military boots. 

The blazer and boots are a classic juxtaposition of messy and tailored and I think, very British.
The patent red bag finishes off the jumble of different styles and textures.

Black Blazer - Internacionalé
Johnny Depp 'Cry Baby' tee - Ebay
Denim High-waisted Shorts - New Look
Red Patent Bag - Primark
Brown Military Boots - New Look
Rings - Thai Market

No comments:

Post a Comment