Sunday 9 October 2011

Tea Dress, Brogues, Elbow Pads





Check out my all new outfit! So it's true to say that within the last few weeks I have gone absolutely mental buying clothes which has resulted in me being totally broke, thus having to take a tonne of stuff back to the shops. Yes, it was a sad day.
However, all is not lost because I still have some excellent new wardrobe staples. As much as I loved my Primark brogues they just couldn't cut the 'wanting to wear them more than a week' thing and are steadily heading for the bin. So when I saw these babies in H&M I had to have them! Completely classic and hopefully will last me for a very long time.
I've been wanting a tea dress for a while too and when I saw this one hanging sadly in the sale rail in Asda I felt it's £8 price tag was really more of an invite to take it home with me.
Now, elbow pads are something I've felt very short of lately so I'm happy to add this elbow padded cardigan to my large collection of knitwear. Welcome elbow pads, welcome.

Tea Dress - George at Asda
Cardigan - H&M
Alexa Bag - Turkey
Brogues - H&M
Necklace - Accessorize
Eyes - Collection 2000 Fast Stroke Eyeliner & Rimmel Day 2 Night Mascara
Lips - Papaya Punch by Sleek

No comments:

Post a Comment