Friday 27 January 2012

Preppy Converse, Skinny Jeans and Chunky Knit



Just a little post. I've been reaching for the skinny jeans and chunky knit jumpers a LOT this Winter. It's so easy to just throw on and this outfit really is basic. I didn't add any accessories or have bold lipstick because I like the fact that it's simple and I kind of think it highlights the retro look of the Converse.

I have a couple of pairs of Converse but I tend to favour boots more for some reason. I think this is a good way to wear them if you're not really into trainers. I would absolutely wear Converse with dresses but I just don't have the legs for it!

Chunky Knit Tan Jumper - Primark
White Sheer Shirt - New Look
Black Skinnies - H&M
Brown Leather Satchel - Glastonbury
Purple Converse - Converse Allstars

2 comments: