Sunday 19 February 2012

Classic French Style

 


This is my take on a classic French breton/trench/brogue look. Thinking about the word French makes me think of Joey 'Un, blu, bla, flu, flank!' (Friends fans will know what I'm saying.)
Aside from that, I've noticed that my general 'look' seems to be increasingly preppy these days. A lot of shirt collar under jumpers and so on. Also you'll be seeing a lot of coloured jeans because they're new and I wear things like crazy when they're new. I wish these jeans were a bit skinnier because I don't think they're as flattering as they could be but I love the colour.
Check out my hair! It's never been so big (that's what she said). Every time I watch Sex and the City I'm jealous of Carrie's hair, so I've been searching out how to do it and this look is done completely heat free. I know, I nearly didn't believe it myself!

Camel Trench Coat - H&M
Breton Stripe Jumper - Forever 21
Teal Coloured Skinny Jeans - New Look
Tan Brogues - H&M
Cream Beanie - H&M
Lipstick - History by Poppy King at No7

No comments:

Post a Comment