Friday 16 March 2012

Denim Shirt Dress


Hello there! It's odd, when I put on certain outfits I think 'Yeah, this is good' and then when I see the pictures I'll find something that I didn't see before. With this outfit I kind of think I'm a name badge short of looking like a nurse. Still, I like this as a casual look and I'm looking forward to wearing this denim dress in the Summer.
I'm really trying to work on my facial expressions but it seems smirky-squinty girl was out to play today.
I'm interested, how would you style this denim dress? I wore a cropped jumper over it to work but I suppose I could put something long sleeved underneath too. Let me know your thoughts.

Blue Chambray Denim Shirt Dress - Primark
Oatmeal Cable Knit Cardigan - New Look
Leather Satchel - Glastonbury
Black Military Boots - Primark
Bracelets - Primark
Rose Gold Watch - Christmas Present
Lipstick - Infrared by Topshop


2 comments: