Thursday 26 April 2012

How To Bring Your Navajo Knit Into Spring

When Spring arrives a big part of me is eager to get out and snap up some fresh new wardrobe bits and pieces but another part of me feels sad at having to pack away my trusty Winter knits. Luckily (however you look at) for us UK bloggers, Winter items sometimes get dragged into our Spring looks because, quite frankly, it's too bloody cold not to.

So in a sense I'm glad of those cooler days when I can resort to my favourite knitwear. This navajo cardigan I found last year and I love its kind of wacky but boho feel. I was getting bored of wearing it with skinny jeans and found it quite hard to style in general. For this look I wanted to create a sort of boho/festival look so I went for this lace crochet vest top ala Vanessa Hudgens and the pinstripe denim shorts. The tights are both a practicality and I'm not really into baring my legs. The suede mocassins and tan satchel round off the boho/western theme.

What's the one Autumn/Winter item you really miss during Spring and Summer?

Navajo Knit Cardigan - Republic
Cream Crochet Lace Vest Top - H&M
Pinstripe Denim Hotpants - New Look
Tan Suede Mocassins - New Look
Tan Satchel - H! by Henry Holland at Debenhams
Nails - Turquoise Barry M

2 comments: