Wednesday 23 May 2012

Casual Day


Some days you just want to throw on whatever is comfortable and this was one of those days. The oatmeal cardigan was something I found on sale in New Look and let me tell you, it answered all my prayers. It goes with virtually everything and it's a lovely knit, not scratchy or too gappy (i.e. you freeze when the wind blows).

The grey cropped tee is something I really like but find kind of hard to pair with things. Luckily my trusty H&M bodycon skirt came to the rescue. Overall it's quite a muted look (it was a cold day) but I added some little details like my stacked bracelets and pink lips.

Oatmeal Cardigan - New Look
Grey Printed Cropped Tee - Internacionale
Black Bodycon Skirt - H&M
Brown Lace Up Boots - Florence & Fred at Tesco
Brown Leather Jacket - Primark
Mulberry Alexa Bag
Rose Gold Watch & Bracelets - Gift & Primark/H&M
Lips - Touch of Magic by Barry M
Nails - Orange by Barry M

No comments:

Post a Comment