Tuesday 1 May 2012

Double Denim



 Double denim is a scary sounding concept but it's not all about stonewash and crimped hair. Technically, this is a double denim ensemble I've got going on here. I think my denim shirt will be a good light cover up for when (if) the weather warms up and it'll go with everything.

I've started the mammoth task of Spring cleaning my wardrobe. I'm trying to be ruthless but apparently I'm emotionally attached to a lot of it.So far I've moved a load out of my wardrobe and it's now hanging up in doorways - a good start! It feels ridiculously good to be able to slide the hangers along in the wardrobe. Before it was a 'heave to one side and ram it in' job which nobody enjoys. I think when it was that full I put off even looking in there so I'd recommend it if you're getting sick of the site of clothes squashed together in a 'can't even breathe' fashion.

Are you having a clear out? Are you a ruthless tidier or a hoarder? 'But I might need it for a wild West fancy dress party.' - you won't.

Denim Shirt - H&M
Black Denim Skinny Jeans - H&M
Turquoise Slouchy Bag - H&M
Grey Converse Lookalikes - New Look (Men's)
Chain Necklace - Primark
Lipstick - Mystic by Sleek

1 comment: