Sunday 13 May 2012

Floral Shorts, Mint Pastels & Studded Slippers

 I like the word 'slippers' it makes me think of Cinderella although these badboys are much more granddad grunge (that should definitely be a concept). Pretty much everything I'm wearing is new, I keep coming up with clothes that I 'need' and floral shorts, studded slippers and anything mint was on the latest list.

I actually am really pleased with the slippers. I got them from Missguided here and I think for £22.99 they're a good buy, although I'd recommend being a little careful around the studs because I've dislodged a few already.

I have Celestial by Topshop on my nails which I had to buy after seeing Sammi from BeautyCrush wearing it in a video. I absolutely love the shade and think it will look inCREDible with a tan.

What's your favourite Spring pastel colour? I think I might have to do a mint blog post because I have so many shades of it now!

Mint Fine Knit Jumper - Internacionale
Blue and White Floral Shorts - Primark
Studded Granddad Slippers - Missguided
Gold Teardrop Necklace - Topshop
Nails - Celestial at Topshop
Rose Gold Watch - Gift
Mulberry Alexa Bag

2 comments:

  1. Have seen so many people wearing different variations of these shoes and I love 'em all!

    Thanks for the comments on my blog and following - very jealous you work for mycelebrityfashion what with the big launch coming up. How exciting!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totes have those shorts!!! love theeeem! x

    ReplyDelete