Tuesday 19 June 2012

Monochrome & Metallics



 I only realised this Summer that I was not in posession of a black maxi dress, which, I'm pretty sure, is against the law. So on my pre-holiday essentials shopping I had a little mosey around the likes of H&M and New Look to find one. I triumphed in New Look with this one which now happens to be on sale here. What I liked most was the detailed, yet unfussy neckline which I probably should have photographed (take a look on their website.) It's a really staple piece that is perfect for hot days but can be used all year round too (I'm envisaging it with my parka and some military boots).

The tuxedo style blazer is a new find from Primark. I think it will go with loads of different things to sharpen up a look. It reminds me of something Fearne Cotton would wear and I think it could look awesome as part of an androgynous look.

Black Maxi Dress - New Look
Tuxedo Blazer - Primark
Metallic Bag - H&M
Leather Moccassins - New Look
Headband - Primark
Necklace - Topshop
Bracelets - Primark
Rose Gold Watch - Gift
Lipstick - Stiletto by Sleek

3 comments:

  1. Great outfit I love the maxi with that jacket it looks fabulous!
    dimplesdiaries
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't believe the blazer is from primark, its lovely!

    www.happyrebekah.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the blazer! :)

    http://girlinthelens.com/

    ReplyDelete