Monday 6 August 2012

Team GB


This is my homage to the Olympics that we are oh so proudly holding in London currently. Note the Team GB colours. I probably should have gone for a red bag to really pack that St George punch but I am lacking on the red bag front. Note also that I am fully going for gold.

I am thoroughly enjoying the Olympics. Team GB are doing astonishingly well and as cheesy as it sounds, it really is hugely inspiring. It's certainly helped me when it's come to gym time.

The day I wore this it was incredibly hot. Yet again, I have a back-log of pictures that I need to get up here, so some of these outfits won't be matching the weather, which is, unsurprisingly, rain. Again. In August. Sigh.

Blue Bandeau Top - New Look
 Navy Polka Dot Skirt - Thrifted
Bag - Turkish Bazaar
Gold Necklace - Primark
Gold Boyfriend Watch - Turkish Bazaar
Wayfarer Sunglasses - Primark
Studded Sandals - Primark
Lipstick - Stiletto by Sleek

No comments:

Post a Comment