Saturday 18 August 2012

Thrifted Blazer


 I thrifted this blazer. I know right?! Six pounds well spent the day I found that baby. It's an instant outfit smartener and the neutral colour makes it easy to wear with most things.

I struggle when it comes to smart looks. I just don't like looking smart, it's no fun. That's where the accessories sneak in. Anything turquoise lifts an outfit and the belt just went so well with my bib necklace.

A bright lip always worms its way in when I'm attempting anything remotely neutral. I can't help it guys, it's all in the detail.

Oversized Blazer - Thrifted
Black Shirt Dress - H&M
Navy Boat Shoes - ASOS
Metallic Green Bag - H&M
Bib Necklace - New Look
Turquoise Belt - Primark
Wayfarer Sunglasses - Primark Men's
Lipstick - Papaya Punch by Sleek

2 comments:

  1. ooh i really like this necklace :)

    btw i love your blog & followed! do you think you could give me some tips on my blog and maybe follow or just leave a comment? would love to hear from you :)x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the blazer, especially for that money!
    xx

    ReplyDelete