Wednesday 24 October 2012

Nordic


 The cold weather has well and truly set in since my last outfit post so out come the winter coats and boots.

My parka coat is a necessity in the winter. I found it on sale in River Island after Christmas last year. It's really roomy which is perfect if you've got lots of layers on and I find myself throwing it on over most outfits.

Of course, this coat isn't gonna cut it when I want to look presentable but for the times when I want to look like a stylish hobo and for the times when I cannot be arsed to rifle through the coat cupboard, it's a saviour.

This look was going for a Nordic, Scandinavian vibe. I like the fairisle knit with the chambray denim dress and the boots keep it feeling quite 'countryside'.

Khaki Parka - River Island
Fairisle Cardigan - Primark
Denim Chambray Dress - Primark
Tan Chelsea Boots - Peacocks
Cream Beanie - H&M

1 comment: