Wednesday 13 February 2013

Dinner Dance


Last weekend James' work held their annual dinner dance. With some last minute outfit buying under our (James') belt we trundled off down the M5 until we reached the Imperial Hotel in Torquay. After arriving and assessing what freebies could be nabbed we headed to the bar to watch the six nations.


The view from the hotel's lounge was quite something to behold. Imagine more of a 180 view like this, all you could see was sea.


We spruced ourselves up and headed downstairs with eager tummies. A well stocked table spelt our downfall for the next morning but our winning moves on the dancefloor.




The food was nothing really to write home about unfortunately but by profiteroles o'clock all I could taste was Zinfandel anyway.



Definitely not sneaking off with the complimentary wine... It would go to waste otherwise!


I wore this LBD I found on sale at ASOS last summer. I should have got a picture from the back because it has really nice back detail. The gold metal belt is also ASOS, bag is from Accessorize and the heels are Primark. A triumph of an outfit as far as bargains are concerned, I don't think it adds up to any more than £80.

Necklace - Primark

 After falling in love with Emma Stone in Gangster Squad, I went with vintage hair and make up. Lipstick is Stiletto by Sleek which I'm nearly out of, couldn't recommend it enough.

1 comment:

  1. You look fabulous and SO beautiful! You always put such perfect combinations together!!!!!!! Love you my wonderful daughter xxxx

    ReplyDelete