Sunday 24 February 2013

Layering







Hurrah! So I finally figured out how to get my images to be full size and all nicely lined up. The layout had been irritating me for a while, so I think I'm pleased now.

It's been so cold lately layering has been a huge must, especially as the minute you get inside you're boiling hot, so removable layers is always a priority. I don't have a lot of skirts so it's nice to get a little extra something out of dresses worn as skirts. Clever, I know. I also can't get enough of jumpers so I'm making the most of the cold weather now, layering up with my favourite knits.

Bottle Green Jumper - New Look
Grey Skater Dress - Primark
Studded Slippers - Missguided
Spiked Silver Necklace - H&M
Classic Sekonda Watch - ASOS
Lipstick - Inhibition by Topshop

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit!

    Be great if you could check my latest outfit post feat a camo jacket from Fashion Union.

    Thanks :) Charlie UK Fashion Blog | Lurch Hound Loves xx

    ReplyDelete