Tuesday 7 May 2013

The Simple Sundress

 






I spotted this sundress in the H&M magazine a while back and like a lot of the things I spot in magazines decided I should snap it up and then promptly forgot about it.

Then I discovered it in store and remembered the love. Ahh fickle fashion.

I wasn't expecting to be able to wear it so soon, then this bank holiday arrived and the sun with its hat firmly on. When it's as hot as it has been for the past few days, I can only think about summer dresses and sandals. My summer fashion is pretty old school but I made this look a little more modern with the neon accent sandals.

Denim Sun Dress - H&M
Neon Sandals - H&M
Studded Bag - Moroccan Market
Sunglasses - Primark
Watch - Sekonda at ASOS
'Hannah' Necklace - Majorca Market circa 1994

No comments:

Post a Comment