Wednesday 31 July 2013

Leather in Summer





We've had so much amazing weather lately, I came to a point where I just didn't know what summer dress to turn to next. It's also a bit of a shock to the system being wrenched away from my winter colour palette so instead of going bright I built a simple muted outfit around my trusty pleather skirt.

I have to fight with myself not to clash colours and instead choose neutral tones but I think I found the right balance with a little bit of pink lipstick and the grey blue sunnies.

Are you enjoying dressing in bright colours or do you keep wearing your winter clothes?

Vest Top - River Island
Pleather Skirt - H&M
Studded Sandals - New Look
Pendant Necklace - Topshop
Mulberry Alexa Bag
Sunglasses - C&A
Lipstick - Touch of Magic by Barry M

No comments:

Post a Comment