Tuesday 23 July 2013

A Royal Baby Is Born








It's my new dress! Don't you just love it?!

So I spotted this dress in H&M at the weekend (this and it's all black sister, yes I bought both) and on trying it on knew it had to be mine. It's only like, the perfect cut on me. The halter neckline is so flattering and what with my upcoming trip to New York, buying pretty summer dresses is totally legitimate.

I went with this Swedish-esque plaited hairstyle to show off the detail of the dress and chose fairly subtle accessories. I think the green ring and red lipstick gives a nice bit of colour and I can always find a reason to wear my mirrored sunglasses.

In other news, the royal baby was born today (well, technically yesterday, since I'm late night blogging past midnight)! I'm not really royalist as such but I seemingly get quite excited for such events. I mean, it is history in the making, despite the fact people have babies every day yada yada yada.

So anyway, congratulations Kate and Wills!

Halter Dress - H&M
Metallic Strappy Sandals - New Look
Mirrored Sunnies - Primark
Studded Bag - Moroccan Market
Green Ring - Turkish Market
Red Lipstick - Stiletto by Sleek

No comments:

Post a Comment