Sunday 15 September 2013

Last Days of Summer






Ah yes, remember when it was warm and we could wear sandals without getting wet toesies?

These photos were only taken a week or two ago and I have a feeling these were the last days of summer. I know we're well into September but I like to hold onto warm weather for as long as possible and I'm still holding out hope for an Indian summer. I think it's because we're off to Turkey for a few days next week so as yet, I still have a barrier between the end of the summer and Christmas. Once I'm back I promise I'll get all nostalgic for bonfire night and jumpers.

No really. I will.

This dress top thing was hanging up in my 'to eBay' pile for ages and then I had a change of heart and rescued it. I'm thinking it's actually quite a staple piece, yah.

Again, my new beloved Clubmaster Ray-ban's make an appearance. To be honest, I don't think they'll be going anywhere, they're too frickin' awesome.

Drop Arm Dress - New Look
Chain Bag - marc. b
Turquoise Sandals - Primark
Clubmaster Sunglasses - Ray-ban
Feather Charm Necklace - Primark
Precious Stone Necklace - Topshop
Turquoise Ring - Turkish Market

1 comment:

  1. love your glasses! I can't believe Summer is nearly over. It makes me sad but happy at the same time! xxx

    Grace | Glitter and Carousels

    ReplyDelete