Sunday 15 December 2013

Boohoo #DRESSMAS







In classic Hannah fashion, I spotted the Boohoo #DRESSMAS competition when it was first announced and I thought, why yes, I would like to enter this competition. I also thought it'd be good to actually get an OOTN here on the blog too as I haven't before.

So of course, I don't get my outfit snaps done on any of those weekends where the sun has been shining, instead I wait until the last day of the competition when the rain and wind has turned up in full force. Needless to say, taking these pictures was quite a sorry experience and I felt quite the prat dressed up to the nines at 11am on a Sunday.

So anyway, this is my #DRESSMAS entry. This outfit is what I've got earmarked for my Christmas party. It's not a look I'd usually go for, simply because bodycon is really quite unforgiving but it's Christmas and I'll be wearing it, food baby or not.

Halter Neck Bodycon Dress - Miss Selfridge
Statement Necklace - Primark
Black & Gold Heels - Primark
Studded Clutch Bag - Primark
Faur Fur Coat - River Island
Red Lipstick - Stiletto by Sleek

5 comments:

  1. truly gorgeous babe! that dress is just amazing with the leather collar x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, it's very saucy! I love it. That clutch is lovely. <3

    Tara xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfectly styled outfit!
    Mafalda ❤
    www.mafaldadotzero.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice dress.

    the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your article is surprisingly interesting, thanks for your work and desire to share your knowledge with others. You have one more supporter Boohoo Voucher Code

    ReplyDelete