Sunday 11 May 2014

Office Smart










It's a rarity for me to wear smart clothes, despite the fact I do work in an office. I'm still quite unsure about a full on smart look, unless we're talking an androgynous suit or something. Usually I like to throw in the odd smart item to take my usual casual style out of sloppy territory.

As you can see, I'm still stuck in the monochrome trap in one way or another - it's just such a great palette! I don't know why it took me so long to realise that black and white is just a dream to work with*!
*Intentional douchey tone.

Monochrome Blazer - Primark
Dress - Primark
Brogues - Office
Sunglasses - Ray-Ban Clubmaster
Mulberry Alexa Bag
Silver Chain - ASOS
Lipstick - Stiletto by Sleek

1 comment:

  1. I can't see your beautiful bag in all its glory! ;) Those brogues are sweeet, you've reminded me how I need a new pair...

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete