Wednesday 8 October 2014

Palm Print









Taken shortly after getting back from a sailing trip in Greece, hence my tan and optimistic clothing. That's the problem with going away in September, you get all brown and then come home and have to wear knitted trousers and so on. Not that I'm complaining about going on holiday, it was bladdy marvellous!

I bought this palm print skirt way back before the summer in Primark and what a buy it was! I think it set me back about £8 or something, which is ideal for a statement skirt that you may get bored of. Saying that, I'm still not bored of it but styling it for autumn and winter may be a bit of a challenge.

I swear the oversized t-shirt is the only top I feature on here. I can't help it, it's just so versatile, one of my best ASOS buys.

Oversized Tee - ASOS
Palm Print Skirt - Primark
Arizona Birkenstocks - Amazon
Gold Chain Necklace - River Island
Leather Bag - Glastonbury Festival
Clubmaster Sunglasses - Ray-ban
Gold Casio Watch - Watch Shop
Purple Lipstick - Mystic by Sleek

No comments:

Post a Comment